Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Invitation Cards Have Arrived!

We made our lovely card from KL, through the help of my dear sister. She had to ran the errand for us to ensure all the cards printed properly and made the payment on behalf of us.
Thank you sister for the hardwork!

The cards arrived at my office at abt 11.45 am which was sent out last night by my sister through DHL courier service.

We made the cards from www.weddinghouse.com.my , go check out their cards, they alot of ranges and the price is reasonable. We bought 360 pieces that includes printing wordings and our photo for RM 700, that's about RM2 per piece.

Most importantly, the cards are really nice and well printed, we love it alot.

1 comment:

Anna said...

A wedding is a joyous occasion that binds two souls together in the holy ties of matrimony. That's why for my brother's wedding, I decided to look for some unique wedding invites to add that extra touch. In my search, I came across a great website known as Invitation Box (http://www.invitationbox.com/wedding.html). There, I found a host of lovely wedding invites that just captivated me. In addition, the prices of these cards are also quite affordable. I suggest you should definitely visit their website and take a look at their catalog.